Saturday 21 July 2012

Shoot pics ;)

Hello Beauts :)
Hope your all well
Thought I would share a few more pics of the makeup I did for a recent clothing shoot.
Hope you guys like them, & let me know what you think :)

I was allowed to do what I liked with the makeup so I decided to be a little bit creative lol
The overall result was great for me & I was very pleased, plus these lashes I used were amazing! ;)
Outfits were provided courtesy of SAHA Couture & were stunning! If your ever in need of a gorgeous indian outfit be sure to check them out http://www.sahafashions.co.uk/
 
 
 


Also Im thinking of doing a post on my Makeup artist train kit, let me know if you ladies would be interested reading about it.

Wishing you all a great weekend xXx

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun, That's some amazing work! well done and the model is gorgeous too :D

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you es-Jay for your lovely comment huni :) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete